female gazing at: Connor Trinneer

A rerun of Enterprise on Syfy is making me hungry:

I love a man in uniform:

Or not in uniform:

(Trip got down to his skivvies an awful lot. I approve.)

I’m posting pictures like these every weekday, of a man who is attractive and desirable, because I like to look, dammit — and because the female gaze doesn’t have to be such serious business.

(If you have a suggestion for someone we should female-gaze at, feel free to email me with a name or a link to a particular photo.)

I_Sell_Books
I_Sell_Books
Tue, Jul 20, 2010 5:26pm

Oo, Connor Trineer…

halavana
halavana
Tue, Jul 20, 2010 8:23pm

Awwww, Trip! Haven’t seen him in a long time. Thanks MaryAnn.

Nina
Nina
Tue, Jul 20, 2010 9:58pm

yeah, Enterprise WAS littered with good-looking men & Connor was one of the best. I especially love the bearded look n’ black leather.

Patrick
Patrick
Tue, Jul 20, 2010 10:37pm

Trinnear and and the guy who played Phlox were the only two actors on Enterprise (aka Trek’s most sedating series) that had any visible forms of personality.

BTW, MaryAnn, may I ask how far you got through “Enterprise”? If you got past season 1, you deserve a gold medal or a trophy.

And, yeah, he’s easy on the eyes.

MaryAnn
MaryAnn
Tue, Jul 20, 2010 10:53pm

I watched all of *Enterprise,* and was hugely disappointed by the whole thing.

I fell in love with Trinneer because he seemed to be the only actor in the cast who actually *did* something with his character, and whom the writers then seemed to tailor material for the fact that he was doing something with it. And as a result, Trip had the most interesting character arc of the series. Hell, he had the *only* character arc of any significance.

Phlox was great, too, and I love John Billingsley. I wish Phlox had had more to do.

Althea
Althea
Tue, Jul 20, 2010 11:14pm

My word, I never would have thought of this. Nice going MaryAnn!

Isobel
Isobel
Wed, Jul 21, 2010 4:12am

He’s lovely – I did enjoy him in Enterprise, although I was disappointed by the series as a whole. A shame, as the actual idea was great, to set it in a not-so-distant future where humans aren’t the supposed paragons of virtue they are in the other Star Trek series. The only one I really liked was Voyager, and the bloke that played Chakotay. Sigh.

Lisa
Lisa
Wed, Jul 21, 2010 5:53am

I preferred DS:9 but most of Enterprise was boring. It had possibilities – I liked all the division on Vulcan. I think if they had focused on the conflict of setting up the Federation, that would have been more interesting – why things are the way they are in other Star Treks.