female gazing at: George Clooney

Can’t believe it took me this long to get around to George. We could have been female-gazing at him every day.

Sooo looking forward to The American next week. So what if it looks like every one-last-job spy movie? I get to look at Clooney for two hours.

All this…

…and a sense of humor, too:

I’m posting pictures like these every weekday, of a man who is attractive and desirable, because I like to look, dammit — and because the female gaze doesn’t have to be such serious business.

(If you have a suggestion for someone we should female-gaze at, feel free to email me with a name or a link to a particular photo.)

Peter
Peter
Thu, Aug 26, 2010 11:26pm

There can also be totally heterosexual male gazing at George Clooney. I’ve done this. A lot.

Lisa
Lisa
Thu, Aug 26, 2010 11:31pm

yes! finally! we wouldn’t mind if you wanted to post a picture of him every day

As Carrie Bradshaw once said “Clooney’s like Chanel – he’ll never go out of fashion”.

CoriAnn
CoriAnn
Fri, Aug 27, 2010 12:37am

I’m down with the George Clooney every day idea…

MaSch
MaSch
Fri, Aug 27, 2010 3:03am

What? No pictures of him in a Batman suit? *ggg*

Kate
Kate
Fri, Aug 27, 2010 7:06am

Finally!! The classiest and most gorgeous male specimen in Hollywood today. Possibly the world.

Mmmmm.

marshall
marshall
Fri, Aug 27, 2010 7:50am

I havta admit, I agree with Peter on this one.

Orodemniades
Fri, Aug 27, 2010 8:36am

Now that’s just the kind of pic I need to see before leaving for work…undoubtedly I will be back once I get to work…

Brian'
Fri, Aug 27, 2010 9:32am

Count me in the “heterosexual male who appreciates the other-worldly handsomeness of Clooney” category. (He sure fared a lot better than his cousin: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001208/ )

Also, is it just me, or does he look uncannily like Clark Gable with that moustache?

Bill
Bill
Fri, Aug 27, 2010 9:41am

You take the good, You take the bad…

Althea
Althea
Fri, Aug 27, 2010 11:34am

Reason he’s so good to gaze at, there’s just something about every part that’s yummy. The lips, you could rest your eyes there for a while…the eyes…oh, my, the eyes…the way the cheekbones blend with the eyes and the nose…he’s even got great ears. It saddens me when I have to look away from a pair of too-small or too-prominent ears. And the smile…the teeth when he smiles…the crinkles around his eyes when he smiles…he smiles…he smiles…he smiles…oooh…

I_Sell_Books
I_Sell_Books
Fri, Aug 27, 2010 11:58am

@Bill:

MY EYES!

Cameron
Cameron
Fri, Aug 27, 2010 1:13pm

I think us hetero guys appreciate the iconic, classic idol-types, and Clooney is definitely one of those, like Clark Gable or Mr. Leach, AKA… ah, but you should know that one ;-)

bronxbee
Fri, Aug 27, 2010 1:53pm

@Brian: believe it or not, there some of us who find “the cousin” very attractive. i love his gravelly voice. i like both cousins.

cooney is not just good to look at; he’s thoughtful and serious about his craft (and his future in it) but not about himself.

MaryAnn
MaryAnn
Fri, Aug 27, 2010 4:45pm

Yeah, I think Miguel Ferrer is pretty much to die for, too.

I had no idea he was Clooney’s cousin.

bronxbee
Fri, Aug 27, 2010 6:56pm

^Rosemary Clooney was Miguel Ferrer’s mom, who is the sister of George Clooney’s father. Jose Ferrer was his father.

bronxbee
Fri, Aug 27, 2010 6:57pm

or Ernie Kovacs…

Brian'
Sat, Aug 28, 2010 12:04am

: That’s kind of funny. Oddly enough, more than one person has told me that I look (or act – I’m an occasional actor of the stage variety) like Ernie Kovacs. No one’s ever going to accuse me of looking like George Clooney, however. (I do not have a moustache, one way or the other.)

As for Miguel Ferrer, I think he’s a great performer. He certainly inherited every bit of his father’s gravitas and that fantastic voice. I don’t think he’s any competition for George in the looks department, but again, I’m a hetero male, so I may not have the best eye for these matters.