female gazing at: Mark Ruffalo

Mark Ruffalo

Still catching up on the gorgeous Avengers men we haven’t yet gazed at. If you’re playing, we’ve drooled over Tom Hiddleston, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., and Jeremy Renner. And now, the luscious Mark Ruffalo:

Mark Ruffalo

The boy is very much all right:

Mark Ruffalo

Can’t go wrong with a crisp white shirt:

Mark Ruffalo

Why yes, Dr. Banner, I’d be happy to help you with the stress-management techniques:

Mark Ruffalo

(If you have a suggestion for someone we should female-gaze at, feel free to email me with a name or a link to a particular photo. But check to see whom we’ve already gazed at.)

Killara29
Killara29
Wed, May 23, 2012 4:45pm

It’s the voice, he seems like a nice, relaxed dude, awesome actor and, of course, I love his anti-fracking stance,  it’s just berserk that we’re doing that to the planet.

Paul Wartenberg
Wed, May 23, 2012 5:35pm

It is interesting how relaxed he seems to be, and playing a character like Banner doing his best to avoid stressful situations… the bickering sequence between the heroes at the key moment is much more tense than it first seems because this relaxed guy could go off in the worst way…

bronxbee
Wed, May 23, 2012 8:55pm

wow!  hair on his chest. so unusual these days.  he doesn’t do it for me, although i thought he was great as Bruce Banner in the Avengers

Epurple12
Epurple12
Thu, May 24, 2012 3:23am

It’s funny. Before I saw the movie I thought he was going to be the worst part of it. When it was over I thought he was amazing in it.

Dr. Rocketscience
Dr. Rocketscience
reply to  Epurple12
Thu, May 24, 2012 8:58pm

His “That’s my secret: I’m always angry” was certainly the single best moment for an actor or character in the film.

Newbs
reply to  Dr. Rocketscience
Thu, May 24, 2012 9:29pm

I agree. Though I did laugh out loud for a full minute when Tony Stark called Thor “Point Break”.

Thespian
reply to  Newbs
Sun, May 27, 2012 6:36am

I would say my favourite Tony Snark was when he grabbed Hawkeye and called him Legolas.

Newbs
reply to  Thespian
Sun, May 27, 2012 6:43am

Oh man! I forgot about that one. So many great lines. Can’t wait for the DVD so I can watch it a hundred more times.

Newbs
reply to  Thespian
Sun, May 27, 2012 6:43am

PS: “Tony Snark”? +5 internets for you sir/madam.

emmerge
emmerge
Thu, May 24, 2012 6:38am

He shot Blindness in my town; one day my sister came home from the cafe where she works and said she had served him lunch. !! So the cutest.

LaurieMann
Thu, May 24, 2012 12:30pm

He’s wonderful in My Life Without Me.  Bravo had the good sense to rerun a 2007 Inside the Actor’s Studio interview with Ruffalo recently.  He’s shooting Foxcatcher in Western Pennsylvania this fall.

althea
althea
Sat, May 26, 2012 6:50pm

I have no doubt that he’s a good actor, or he wouldn’t have such a good reputation. But as for his looks, meh. It’s not that he’s unattractive, but he’s got one of those faces that just don’t register. When I hear or read of him, I can never think what he looks like beyond dark hair, not slender, a lot of infotainment places seem to be impressed with him.

Cautia
Cautia
Mon, May 28, 2012 3:01am

I’ve liked Mark Ruffalo for a long time, ever since ‘You Can Count On Me’ all those years ago. I definitely find him attractive.

emmerge
emmerge
reply to  Cautia
Mon, May 28, 2012 3:36pm

I loved You Can Count On Me! I just saw it this year; never heard of it before but got it when I was on a Laura Linney hunt and was surprised and delighted, it was so different and compelling. And even though Ruffalo’s character is kind of totally off-putting he’s also sort of totally adorable!

Jonathan
Wed, May 30, 2012 2:43am

I watched the The Avengers and it was FREAKING AWESOME! I like them all but the Hulk/Bruce Banner STANDOUT among the rest. Mark Ruffalo did an AMAZING job and he gave JUSTICE to Hulk/Bruce Banner compared to the other 2 Hulk movies. Marvel and Disney made an EXCELLENT decision for giving the role to Mark Ruffalo. We NEED a new Hulk movie of Mark Ruffalo! WE NEED MORE!

Sincerely,