female gazing at: Jay Hernandez

jayhernandez1

The army-dog movie Max isn’t very good, but it did remind me how cute Jay Hernandez (in a small role) is:

jayhernandez2

I feel like I haven’t seen him much onscreen at all in recent years, and it turns out that he’s mostly been doing TV (which I don’t watch much of).

jayhernandez3

But he’s been cast in the upcoming Suicide Squad movie that the kids are so excited about, so maybe that will herald a transition back to the big screen.

jayhernandez4

He certainly deserves to be seen more!

jayhernandez5

(If you have a suggestion for someone we should female-gaze at, feel free to email me with a name or a link to a particular photo. But check to see whom we’ve already gazed at.)

If you haven’t commented here before, your first comment will be held for MaryAnn’s approval. This is an anti-spam, anti-troll, anti-abuse measure. If your comment is not spam, trollish, or abusive, it will be approved, and all your future comments will post immediately. (Further comments may still be deleted if spammy, trollish, or abusive, and continued such behavior will get your account deleted and banned.)
LaSargenta
LaSargenta
Thu, Aug 13, 2015 2:01pm

My upstairs neighbor looks a bit like him; but, seriously, actually cuter (although you’d find that hard to believe). Definitely easy on the eyes.

;-)

MaryAnn Johanson
reply to  LaSargenta
Thu, Aug 13, 2015 3:14pm

No, you’re right: Max *is* a Marine dog, not army. I used “army” as a synonym for “military,” which isn’t accurate. My bad.

LaSargenta
LaSargenta
reply to  MaryAnn Johanson
Thu, Aug 13, 2015 3:24pm

Tsk-tsk. Amazing the you-didn’t-catch-his-oak-leaves-were-upside-down crowd didn’t jump all over this.

Guess they don’t like your gazing posts enough to complain.

reply to  LaSargenta
Mon, Aug 17, 2015 6:44pm

Surprisingly few actors are prepared to get actual military haircuts. Or maybe whoever’s in charge thinks “good enough” and doesn’t ask them.

LaSargenta
LaSargenta
reply to  RogerBW
Mon, Aug 17, 2015 6:48pm

If someone can go through working out or gaining or losing weight for a role, I certainly think getting a haircut shouldn’t be off the table. I mean, hair grows back quicker than weight gets lost.

Danielm80
Danielm80
reply to  LaSargenta
Mon, Aug 17, 2015 7:13pm

It’s surprising how few of the actors who played Lex Luthor were willing to shave their heads. Maybe they should have cast Patrick Stewart.

Destiny
Destiny
Tue, Jan 26, 2016 8:31am

Oh Jay Hernandez! I always had a crush on him growing up! Glad to see he’s still doing movies (the last one I saw him in was “Takers”) and is still just as gorgeous as ever!