David
David
Sat, Aug 29, 2015 1:16pm

I’m not a big fan of Social Justice. I prefer individual justice.

MaryAnn Johanson
reply to  David
Sat, Aug 29, 2015 5:01pm

How do you have one without the other?

Michael85
Michael85
reply to  MaryAnn Johanson
Thu, Sep 03, 2015 1:50pm

Easily.

bronxbee
reply to  Michael85
Thu, Sep 03, 2015 4:15pm

i’m sure you’re just dying for someone to ask you how? but i think you should just be ignored for being a troll.

Michael85
Michael85
reply to  bronxbee
Fri, Sep 04, 2015 1:46pm

It doesn’t matter, you will always think 2+2=5.

rubypbron
rubypbron
reply to  David
Sun, Aug 30, 2015 2:42pm

WORK AT HOME SPECIAL REPORT………After earning an average of 19952 Dollars monthly,I’m finally getting 98 Dollars an hour,just working 4-5 hours daily online….It’s time to take some action and you can join it too.It is simple,dedicated and easy way to get rich.Three weeks from now you will wishyou have started today – I promise!….HERE I STARTED-TAKE A LOOK AT…H…..

➤➤➤➤ http://googlehighbuzz1spotworkzone/starter/work/…. ⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛

MaryAnn Johanson
Fri, Sep 04, 2015 10:31am

“social” justice is based on whether somebody is a member of a “victim” or “privileged” class

The minute you put quotes around “victim” and “privileged,” I knew we could ignore you. Thanks for playing.

David
David
reply to  MaryAnn Johanson
Fri, Sep 04, 2015 11:30am

The reason I used quotes is because those designations are frequently used arbitrarily depending on whose making them.

Danielm80
Danielm80
reply to  MaryAnn Johanson
Fri, Sep 04, 2015 1:08pm

I thought his reference to “the entertainment” was hilarious. I’m guessing he likes to “watch his stories on the teevee.”

He not only brought up Nazis, but he worked in Stalin and Chairman Mao. Can we officially declare this thread Godwinned?

Jurgan
Jurgan
Sat, Sep 05, 2015 7:47pm

Generally, people who talk about “cultural Marxism” tend to be Nazis themselves, so I’m not sure why I should listen to you.