Doctor Who thing of the day: wait! Christopher Eccleston has more to do with the Doctor?
Interesting tidbit via fan BadGirlSeeksGoodMan, posting at the members-only forum Gallifrey Base:
I was at the National Theatre yesterday where Chris Eccleston was doing a Q and A session (he's currently playing Creon in Antigone at the National).
(I’ve reproduced most of her post because you can’t see it unless you’re a member of the forum. But if you are a member, do click over and check out the conversation that follows.)
What do you think? Is there a chance Eccleston could be lured back to Doctor Who?
Via OMG! Daleks!
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)
blog comments powered by Disqus
Mon Aug 06 12, 9:50AM
join the conversation:
by MaryAnn Johanson
· Doctor Who thing of the day: is the Doctor gay, straight, bi, or what?
· Doctor Who thing of the day: mysterious “Who Is Returning” 50th anniversary posters
· Doctor Who thing of the day: every regeneration from William Hartnell to Matt Smith in 10 minutes
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: Doctors’ joyride
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: in which we see the violence inherent in the system (re ‘Torchwood’: “Miracle Day”)
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: 50th anniversary ideas, please...
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: the new ‘Doctor Who’ Experience is goofy and glorious
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: Christopher Eccleston’s charity Dalek sketch
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: I *knew* the TARDIS used to be smaller...
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: 47th anniversary of the show’s debut
Life of Pi (trailer)
Sound of My Voice (review)