UPDATED: I’ve lowered the cost of the postage for the pins to everywhere outside the U.K. I just mailed one and it was cheaper than it had been. Guess I was overcharged before. *grrr*
I’ve still got lots of Where Are the Women? goodies leftover after distributing Kickstarter rewards. So I’m happy to offer them to any and all now, at the same prices as the reward levels of the campaign… except you’ll also have to pay for the postage to get your goodies to you. (It’s only fair to those who did support the Kickstarter that they got a slightly better deal!)
Are these prices ridiculous? Yes, if you think of this as merely purchasing a piece of merch. But what you’re actually doing is supporting the Where Are the Women? project for the second half of 2015 (which is not covered by the Kickstarter).
Look, even dogs are getting behind Where Are the Women?:
(Photo by reader RogerBW. His pin on his hat modeled by Anzac. Visit Roger’s site at blog.firedrake.org.)
You want? My Paypal address is email@example.com. Use the Note section to tell me what to send you and where to send it.
• lapel pin: $75 + postage ($2 to the UK, $4.50 elsewhere on the planet*)
• 10 postcards, new in an envelope (that is, without a message from me and still mailable by you, if you wish): $25 + postage ($2 to the UK, $4.50 elsewhere on the planet*) [this wasn’t actually a Kickstarter reward, but I’ve got tons of cards so what the hell]
• 1 postcard, with a message to you and addressed to you (not in an envelope): $25 + postage ($1 to the UK, $1.50 elsewhere on the planet*)
If you’re in the U.K. and would like to bypass Paypal by sending a Faster Payment direct deposit, email me for more instructions. In which case the prices are:
• lapel pin: £45 + £1 (postage*)
• 10 postcards, new in an envelope (that is, without a message from me and still mailable by you, if you wish): £15 + £1 (postage*)
• 1 postcard, with a message to you and addressed to you (not in an envelope): £15 + £.63 (postage*)
*these are my actual shipping costs (postage plus packaging where required), not marked up in any way
I’ll keep offering these until they’re gone.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.