subscribe
notify of
1 Comment
oldest
newest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
view all comments
RogerBW
RogerBW
Mon, May 30, 2016 11:24pm

Opened in 1913; closed down when the Imperial Hotel was demolished in 1966, though some of the statues are still in the way in to the (new) Imperial’s car park, a little further south. Google street view link showing some: https://www.google.com/maps/@51.5215527,-0.1242161,3a,15y,55.33h,87.05t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sWayDklmdp1CHmjLsJkiFNA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1?hl=en

Original brochure photo: http://www.victorianturkishbath.org/6DIRECTORY/AtoZEstab/London/RussImp/pix/impotel_w.htm