WARNING ! STOLEN BIOLOGICAL MATERIAL ! Human Cloning Prohibition Act of 2007! regarding Scarlett Johansson (actress)
Alert! I received an update by email this morning from “Serge G” (I assume this is a pseudonym, considering the sensitive nature of the information he is disseminating) regarding the situation with Scarlett Johansson. (She’s a clone, you know -- the story began in May here.)
Serge has this to reveal:
Hello dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
(This is the entirety of the actual email. I couldn’t make this up.)
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Sat Oct 25 08, 12:36PM
join the conversation:
36 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
· question of the weekend: Should we clone Neanderthals?
· Hitchcock (trailer)
· question of the day: Is it okay for female action heroes to use sex as a superpower?
· yeah: women like superhero movies (and other adventures in social networking)
· question of the day: Are superhero films popular because our real leaders have failed us?
· Avengers Assemble (aka Marvel’s The Avengers) (review)
· nutty lady thinks her ghosthunter father was just like the Doctor (and other adventures in social networking)
· Marvel Avengers Assemble (trailer)
· We Bought a Zoo (review)
· question of the day: What intimate celebrity bodily details should we obsess about next?
just when you thought TV couldn’t get any worse
now on Twitter, MySpace, and Facebook