today is my 41st birthday...
...which means I’m actually entering my 42nd year.
I just want to know this: Can I expect the ultimate answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything anywhere, anytime along the road this coming year? Or do I have to wait till my actual 42nd birthday for the wisdom to be bestowed upon me?
I just don’t want to be holding my breath and getting all tingly with anticipation all year if there’s no point. That would be too exhausting to maintain.
Disqus commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
Thu Aug 19 10, 3:03PM
join the conversation:
40 pre-Disqus comments
by MaryAnn Johanson
· female gazing at: Martin Freeman
· question of the weekend: Moving house: awful thing, or the worst thing ever?
· watch it: “Astronomical by Mishka Henner”
· question of the weekend: What’s the funniest book you’ve ever read?
· ‘Doctor Who’ blogging: “Let’s Kill Hitler”
· Swinging with the Finkels (review)
· Sci-Fi-London Easter parade fun! Part I
· classic ‘Doctor Who’ blogging: “The Ark in Space”
· ‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: “The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Daleks”
· ‘Doctor Who’ blogging: “The Pandorica Opens”
‘Toy Story 3’ continues to tear up the British box office
Get Low (review)