bias update: May 28

obsession: Doctor Who (I’m still on a mad DVD shopping spree of the old episodes, and I can’t wait to start writing about them)
boyfriend: Zachary Quinto as Spock in Star Trek (I wasn’t expecting that, because his Sylar is so icky, but…. wow)
psyched: absolutely nothing (June is looking pretty dire)
girl crush: Amy Adams in Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (oh my gosh, she’s just so adorable)
dreading: absolutely nothing (June ain’t looking that dire)
enemy: McG (for making Terminator Salvation so boring, and for wasting such a great cast)

kat
kat
Thu, May 28, 2009 6:59pm

Burn Notice returns in June – that’s something to be psyched about.

SaintAndy
SaintAndy
Thu, May 28, 2009 7:33pm

Mad Men returns in August with season 3 …thank God for work ..and real life ..I suppose ..I don’t know what to watch until my favourite shows come back …Dexter S4 doesn’t return until September…

Back on topic …maybe I’ll catch up on Burn Notice ..I sort of gave up on it when the plots got a bit too silly …is that mom of his still around? I know she’s comedic gold ..but ..enough is enough..

Mathias
Mathias
Thu, May 28, 2009 8:53pm

It’s funny you say that Amy Adams is adorable. If i’d pick any hollywood actress that most resemblemed you, or to play you in a film of your life, it’d be her.

Although she’s 5 inches shorter, and 5 years younger but hey, nobody’s perfect. ;)

Newbs
Fri, May 29, 2009 12:26am

True Blood returns in June!

Weimlady
Fri, May 29, 2009 5:11am

I think I might be able to help out with something to be psyched about. How about David Tennant’s Hamlet being filmed? It’s official! Tennant to reprise Hamlet for BBC

OK, I’m psyched. And no, it won’t be available in June. But I’m psyched enough to carry through a few months of waiting.

Newbs