caption this! image from ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’

Fun for Wednesdays! We look at an image from an upcoming movie or TV show and write snarky, witty, or otherwise entertaining captions for it. No prizes, it’s just for fun.

OMG OMG OMG New Moon is gonna be here next week OMG OMG OMG:

What’s it all about?

Following Bella Swan’s ill-fated 18th birthday party, Edward Cullen and his family abandon the town of Forks, Washington, in an effort to protect her from the dangers inherent in their world. As the heartbroken Bella sleepwalks through her senior year of high school, numb and alone, she discovers Edward’s image comes to her whenever she puts herself in jeopardy. Her desire to be with him at any cost leads her to take greater and greater risks.

With the help of her childhood friend Jacob Black, Bella refurbishes an old motorbike to carry her on her adventures. Bella’s frozen heart is gradually thawed by her budding relationship with Jacob, a member of the mysterious Quileute tribe, who has a supernatural secret of his own.

When a chance encounter brings Bella face to face with a former nemesis, only the intervention of a pack of supernaturally large wolves saves her from a grisly fate, and the encounter makes it frighteningly clear that Bella is still in grave danger. In a race against the clock, Bella learns the secret of the Quileutes and Edward’s true motivation for leaving her. She also faces the prospect of a potentially deadly reunion with her beloved that is a far cry from the one she’d hoped for.

It’s gonna be so sad, I just know it…

The Twilight Saga: New Moon opens on November 20 in the U.S. and the U.K.

Visit the film’s IMDB page or official site for more info.

Caption away…

doa766
doa766
Wed, Nov 11, 2009 6:10pm

“hey Kristen, did you now that the actress that plays your Bella’s friend Angela posed naked for Peta? maybe you should do it too, you know, for the animals”

amanohyo
amanohyo
Wed, Nov 11, 2009 6:17pm

“Jacob, your Grandma just called and said yuppie vampire playtime is over and it’s time to go home.”

and/or

Daaaad, I told you not to come into the living room until the seance was over! You’re totally embarrassing me!”

and/or

“Sorry sweetie, I didn’t know you kids were still down there; I’m just gonna grab some soda for Timmy’s soccer game, and then I’ll be out of your way…try to keep the blood off the carpet honey… and I wish you wouldn’t waste all our candles like that, you know how hard it is to get wax off the hardwood floor…remember to put those flowers in some water when you’re done before they dry up and leave a mess.”

Moooom!

Cate
Cate
Wed, Nov 11, 2009 6:53pm

Before I touch this fake blood stuff, my makeup looks okay, right? Pale, but not too pancakey? Just enough eyeliner?

Chantal
Chantal
Wed, Nov 11, 2009 7:04pm

Bella: You know I’m bleeding right? and…like…I’m frozen here in this photo…can someone help me?

Carlisle: I would but some stupid person took the photo while I was *just* about to help. Oh well. I’ll just let you bleed to death.

CB
CB
Wed, Nov 11, 2009 7:08pm

Chris Hansen: You don’t honestly expect me to believe that you had to bring this girl into your house, rather than your clinic, to treat her injuries, do you?

Sarah
Sarah
Wed, Nov 11, 2009 8:01pm

Jeanette, this is the third time I’m cleaning this corn syrup up. You can’t use his remote control anymore.

Alli
Alli
Wed, Nov 11, 2009 10:14pm

Bella, seriously. Is all this worth it for a 100-year-old virgin?

Shaun
Shaun
Thu, Nov 12, 2009 12:07am

Out now: The Posable life size Edward mannequin. 12 points of articulation and 4 extra man-scarves included!

Coming soon: Edward mannequin cleaning bleach; Keep your vampire pearly white for longer!