‘Doctor Who’ thing of the day: box o’ Time Lords

They’re really detailed. Brainy specs for Ten:

And every Doctor who ever used one has a sonic screwdriver in his hand, including Five, who barely had a chance to play with his before that ol’ meanie John Nathan-Turner destroyed it. Of course, he’s got a cricket ball in his other hand to play with:

Tee-hee!

Warning: not cheap. [Amazon U.S.] [Amazon U.K.]

(Thanks to reader Sok and Nerdist. If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)

kassia
kassia
Fri, Jul 30, 2010 8:17pm

Already on my Christmas list. Come on Santa, I’ve been a good girl!

Crowfoot
Fri, Jul 30, 2010 10:17pm

*squeee!* It’s Seeds of Doom fourth Doctor! With Those Shoes :-D (though you can’t really see them in these pictures)

Looks like I can order it directly from Character Options, with a delivery charge to western Canada of about £24, so £75 all told? *If* it ends up weighing less than 1.8 kg with packaging :-/

I still covet all the regeneration Doctors, particularly Six in Five’s dirty coat. Oh, and a Zygon. I want me a Zygon :-p

JSW
JSW
Sat, Jul 31, 2010 9:43am

And the Shalka Doctor gets shafted yet again.

PaulW
Sat, Jul 31, 2010 10:32am

…you’re gonna be placing the Tennant Doctor in your shower stall, aren’t you…?

CoriAnn
CoriAnn
Sat, Jul 31, 2010 12:25pm

Holy cow, want want want! And I have a birthday coming up….

Patrick
Patrick
Sat, Jul 31, 2010 3:41pm

I couldn’t imagine MaryAnn being any more excited about this discovery, if Bruce Campbell himself, showed up at her place, got down on one knee and proposed while offering a massive ring donated from the British royal family.

MaryAnn
MaryAnn
Sat, Jul 31, 2010 4:43pm

If a man proposed marriage to me with a giant ring, it would mean he didn’t know me anywhere near well enough that I would agree to marry him. I’d probably have to laugh at how outrageously misplaced and misappropriate his gesture was.

And while I would be delighted to take a shower with David Tennant, the toy version of him does nothing for me.

Patrick
Patrick
Sat, Jul 31, 2010 5:08pm

^^
I genuinely didn’t mean to offend you, MaryAnn. I was being tongue-and-cheek and I’m sorry if that’s the case. I retract my (admittedly) weak attempt at humor.

MaryAnn
MaryAnn
Sat, Jul 31, 2010 5:18pm

You didn’t offend me, Patrick. I do find it mystifying, however, that so many people seem to believe that all women swoon over diamonds. :->

Guy wants to spend a shit ton of money on me, he can take me to Paris for a month. Or if he insists on buying something shiny, the newest souped-up aluminum-body MacBook Pro.

Patrick
Patrick
Sat, Jul 31, 2010 7:02pm

^^
Word. You’re my kind of articulate woman. You wouldn’t happen to have a sister-who’s-your-exact-wonderful-double, would you?

Cuz, I just happen to *have* an aluminum-body MacBook Pro that’s FIFTEEN INCHES…so, line up, ladies!

(Wait, more weak quipping, d’oh!)