What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• How is this even a question? Of course Likes are free speech. Facebook Pushing For Likes To Be Considered Free Speech
• Oh good god. This is a real thing.
• This is why we can’t have nice things. Demand Media Racks Up Eight Billion Page Views
• When people say, “Sex sells,” what they really mean is “Pandering to the fantasies of heterosexual men sells.” OK, Barry Diller, you can kill the print Newsweek now
• Whoever is doing Oreo’s social networking is *genius*… We come in peace. With Oreo cookies
(On the bottom, it reads: “Red creme currently unavailable.”)
• The Internet has been completed. You can all go do something else now. The 50 Cutest Things That Ever Happened