What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• WTF: Do we still need feminism? Erm. Yes.
• Own your own cute wittle White Walker! Funko announces ‘Game of Thrones’ Pop! vinyl
• This: I Want a Woman to be the Next Woody Allen [This was posted at the Facebook page of the Alliance of Women Film Journalists.]
• Gentlemen! Do you get turned on watching car ads? How about this one?
• This is a brilliant look at how journalism is screwing itself… until the author frets that, after a career of hardship and privation, she may have lost her “certain edge, a sense of anger” because she has a little money. Has she lost her memory? #facepalm How to Succeed in Journalism when You Can’t Afford an Internship
(hat-tips for today’s links: PJK, AlterNet, @oneplanetwoman, @caitlinmoran)