What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• Hahaha, Fox News doesn’t know what “infamous” means. That’s kinda ironic, actually. New York’s infamous Grand Central Terminal turns 100
• For your Indiana Jones fix today… Watch a Great ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ Making-of Video and Read Harrison Ford’s Script Notes
• Newspaper movie listings continue to disappear. Wait, what? Newspapers have been running movie listings into 2013…? Does anyone still use newspapers to check movie times?
• Just when you think you’ve heard all the horrible racist crap the world has yet invented, some old ugliness gets freshly dug up. Ugh. ‘Racism’ of early colour photography explored in art exhibition
• Brilliant! Die Hard with A Vengeance – Location then and now
• Really thought I was gonna zoom through a bunch of reviews today. But my brain is fried. It seems that *Bullet to the Head* put a bullet in my head this afternoon…
(hat-tips for today’s links: LaSargenta, @ebertchicago)