For the past two weeks of so, I’ve been sharing photos by my best friend Bonnie (aka bronxbee) and my other best friend-slash-brother Ken (aka geekaremypeeps) from New York Comic-Con.
Today is, sadly, the last of Doctor Who photos, by Ken.
The woman wearing these made them herself. She said she sells them and the proceeds go to cover cancer patients’ medical bills. She gave me her card with her email address (email@example.com) and her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/YarnyTardis
(And yes, in the U.S., even people with “good” insurance often find that their treatment is not covered and so have to hold fundraisers to pay for it.)
Photos by Ken Johanson.
See the rest of the “Doctor Who at New York Comic-Con” series:
• merch at New York Comic-Con
• the family that regenerates together attends New York Comic-Con together
• gender-bending lady fans make the Doctor their own
• women really do like Tom Baker’s Doctor
• dressing up as the TARDIS
• meet the Doctor Puppets and puppeteer/animator Alisa Stern
• when boys cosplay Time Lords
• when pro artists pull sexist bullshit
• the littlest fans at New York Comic-Con
• fans two-by-two at New York Comic-Con
• creative cosplay
(If you stumble across a cool Doctor Who thing, feel free to email me with a link.)