What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• This: Wil Wheaton: Caution: contains political thoughts.
• Why can’t the mainstream media call a homophobic spade a spade? What’s ‘homophobic’ in Roland Martin case? Don’t ask the press.
• Quelle surprise! Not News: National Broadcasters Want To Hide Their Political Ad Profits
• The powers that be grow more and more terrified by the day… Warner Bros Imposes Ridiculous 28 Day Waiting Period To Add New Releases To Your Netflix Queue
• This is why Jean Dujardin is awesome (though it touches on my great fear for him)… Jean Dujardin’s Villain Auditions
• The tide is turning toward tolerance and inclusiveness… JC Penney Wins By Sticking With Ellen DeGeneres
• Holds up the Times’ hypocrisy, but points to the real problems: Hi Bill Keller. The New York Times just stole our column. Should we sue?
And the only one from yesterday:
• As always, it comes down to greed: iEmpire: Apple’s Sordid Business Practices Are Even Worse Than You Think
(I’m just throwing a lot of links up on social networking sites these days, if I have only quick comments about them, rather than going to the extra time and effort to format them for posting here. You’d be surprised how much time that can take away from making my own content.)