What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• Oh, yes, please! Can This Fake Poster Of Ryan Gosling In A Walt Disney Biopic Please Be Real?
• Ben Keesey invites us to tweet questions at him. So I asked: “Hey,@invisible. Do you share the “values” of the anti-LGBT fundie Christians who fund you? If not, why do they support you? #AskICAnything” Will be interesting to see if I get a response. Thank you, KONY 2012 Supporters
• Guess I should rewrite some of my Doctor Who fanfic and sex it up some more… ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’: A winning romance novel goes from fan fiction to viral hit
• Apparently Stanton pitched JOHN CARTER to Disney as “Indiana Jones on Mars.” If only… ‘Ishtar’ Lands on Mars
• Ha! (Since I’m in the UK, that hour won’t get sucked away from me for two more weeks.) [image: Princess Bride joke about daylight savings time]
• More distribution options are only making post-theatrical access to films more complicated… Studio Deals Slow Apple’s iCloud Effort