What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• I guess this is a good thing. More documentaries is good. But I wish CNN would focus on doing news better. Alex Gibney Strikes Deal to Make Documentaries for New CNN Films Unit
• Someone is mass-publishing pseudo-medieval English poetry? *snort* Oh, it’s Tolkien. Well, awrighty then. J.R.R. Tolkien’s Previously Unpublished ‘The Fall of Arthur’ Coming Next Year
• Because there simply aren’t enough books for women about fucking and shopping. It’s not like we gals care about anything else. Why Lena Dunham’s Book Is Worth $3.5 Million
• So apparently there’s a Pride & Prejudice for babies: You too can be ‘well-read’ . . . Pride & Prejudice told in 12 WORDS in (odd) baby board book. Here’s Darcy being mean pic.twitter.com/WlkdnxmF
• Because it’s awesome. Mystery solved. Arrow: Why Are Film and TV Obsessed With Archery?