What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• Lucas may have ruined Star Wars, but he’s still a mensch. George Lucas Will Use Disney $4 Billion to Fund Education
• The BBC News sign language people could learn a thing or two from Bloomberg’s daemon, Lydia Callis…
• This sort of stuff infuriates and depresses me for all sorts of reasons, mostly 1) Universities are no longer institutions of learning, and 2) A lack of honor and integrity is rampant across our society. Write My Essay, Please!
• Ermagerd! Benedict Cumberbatch ‘lands Brian Epstein role’
• Mars, bitches. NASA’s Curiosity Mars Rover self-portrait
• Oh my god, I can’t believe I missed this over the summer. Brilliant! From Kat Dennings to Gwyneth Paltrow, Marvel and the Screwball Tradition
• Actually, he was influenced by the fact that pop culture is dealing with issues of child abuse more than it used it… California boy who fatally shot father influenced by plot in ‘Criminal Minds’