What my followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ saw today:
• Filthy hobbitses… Mordor destroyed by filthy hobbits. Anything helps.
• So this kid isn’t just an idiot, he’s a hypocritical, greedy idiot. God wants him to earn $8 million a year? *snort* Angus T. Jones backtracks, apologizes for wacky condemnation of ‘Two and a Half Men’
• Of course no one sane wants children to go homeless or hungry, but there has got to be a way to organize and fund our public lives that recognizes that the arts are vital services, too. Arts face battle to avoid funding ‘abyss’
• I’m guessing the answer is No. Did Christopher Eccleston Just Reveal He’s Returning to Doctor Who?
• The world of digital media has a lot of promise, but this does not fall anywhere into that realm. Here’s Why Digital Rights Management Is Stupid And Anti-Consumer
• I’d watch this. RT @shakestweetz: Barney Miller’s Crossing. #RunOns
(hat-tip for today’s links: Rory x2)