Red 2 trailer: please let it be as good as the first

Cuz that first movie was awesome. This one had better be at least as awesome. This is the minimum we are owed. If Hollywood would rather make sequels than tell new stories, those sequels had sure as hell better be damn good.

Ah, Helen Mirren, action hero. I heartily approve of this. Again.

If you haven’t commented here before, your first comment will be held for MaryAnn’s approval. This is an anti-spam, anti-troll, anti-abuse measure. If your comment is not spam, trollish, or abusive, it will be approved, and all your future comments will post immediately. (Further comments may still be deleted if spammy, trollish, or abusive, and continued such behavior will get your account deleted and banned.)
bronxbee
bronxbee
Wed, Jul 03, 2013 3:20pm

i am really looking forward to this — i’m almost giddy.

Newbs
Wed, Jul 03, 2013 3:53pm

This video is not available.

And whew, I hunted down another link for you, but I had to stop watching it before it revealed the entire damn movie. Here it is if you want it though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGQHeW5tUC8

I’m excited for this one!

MaryAnn Johanson
reply to  Newbs
Wed, Jul 03, 2013 6:01pm

This video is not available.

I’m really shit of this shit. What on earth can be the purpose of region-blocking film trailers?

Newbs
reply to  MaryAnn Johanson
Wed, Jul 03, 2013 10:25pm

The left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing, is what I figure. They have hundreds of people scouring the internet for “infringing” content… I’ve seen lists of copyright DMCA takedown requests from movie studios complaining about links to their own official youtube pages.

MaryAnn Johanson
reply to  Newbs
Wed, Jul 03, 2013 10:32pm

But there is no sane universe in which this is “infringing.” It was posted on the UK distributor’s own YouTube channel.

Newbs
reply to  MaryAnn Johanson
Wed, Jul 03, 2013 10:34pm

Yep! Complete nonsense.

MaryAnn Johanson
reply to  Newbs
Wed, Jul 03, 2013 10:35pm

Ah, I just discovered, the trailer is not available from a US IP address. It’s fine via a UK IP address. Because *that* isn’t sheer madness. Not at all.