this is what it looks like on a film premiere red carpet

At the London premiere of Monuments Men earlier this evening:

monumentsmenredcarpet

Very intimidating! Especially when you know that everyone on the other side of the barriers is thinking, Who the hell is that? Should I know who she is?

And this is what it looked like inside:

monumentsmenpremiere

That’s totally George Clooney on the far right:

monumentsmenpremiere2

I swear.

From left, it really is Bob Balaban, Jean Dujardin, John Goodman, Bill Murray, Hugh Bonneville, Matt Damon, Grant Heslov, and Clooney.

They all say hi.

(I loved the film. Review asap.)

bronxbee
Wed, Feb 12, 2014 1:29am

cooool.

LaSargenta
LaSargenta
Wed, Feb 12, 2014 4:07pm

Jimmy Fallon recently had another Celebs Reading Mean Tweets About Themselves…As I recall, Goodman, Damon and Clooney were all in that batch. Maybe Murray, too. Interesting way of publicising the movie.

bronxbee
reply to  LaSargenta
Wed, Feb 12, 2014 6:32pm

i saw the most recent one. did you notice, however, that jennifer ann garner and cate blanchette were much more personally vilified with descriptions of them far more crude… than the ones the guys were reading?

LaSargenta
LaSargenta
reply to  bronxbee
Wed, Feb 12, 2014 7:00pm

Yes. Much, much more. I liked Cate Blanchette’s “That’s the best you can do?” with her glare as a response. I think that overall, women DO get more crude insults. I mean, Silverman turned hers into one of her jokes, but, really all the women’s seemed more personal.

Karl Morton IV
Karl Morton IV
reply to  LaSargenta
Wed, Feb 12, 2014 7:48pm

It’s easier to make fun of weak women, ya see. A dude might come after a dude making fun of them and beat them up. Happens on the playground every day.

LaSargenta
LaSargenta
reply to  Karl Morton IV
Wed, Feb 12, 2014 9:09pm

Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh…riiiiight, weak women. Weak women. Thing is, ya know, we might not chase someone down to beat ’em up, but don’t get yer asshole-self too close ’cause da mens soft spots are easy to reach, iykwim.

MaryAnn Johanson
reply to  LaSargenta
Wed, Feb 12, 2014 6:52pm

I was wearing Marks & Spencer, with Clarks boots.

LaSargenta